- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft that require 6-channel operation
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna’s for optimal RF performance
The AR6600T receiver is a feature-packed, 6-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. It comes with built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive Flight Log or receiver pack voltage telemetry.
If you have a DSMX/DSM2® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates, the AR6600T will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR6600T also includes an optional remote receiver that lets you take advantage of Spektrum™ MultiLink™ technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
Antenna Length: 2.5" and 5" from case exit, 31mm exposed Bind Method: Bind Button Channels: 6 Data Port: Yes Failsafe: Yes Flight Log Compatible: Yes Governor: No Height: 0.62 in (15.8mm) Input Voltage: 3.5-9V Length: 1.47 in (37.5mm) Model Type: Airplane Modulation: DSMX,DSM2 Range: Full Rev Limiter: No Telemetry: Yes Water-Resistant: No Weight: 0.44 oz (12.5g) Width: 1.09 in (27.7 mm)