- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX® transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antenna’s for optimal RF performance
The AR8010T receiver is a feature-packed, 8-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. The AR8010T features built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data. If you have a DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates the AR8010T receiver will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR8010T includes 1 DSMX® remote receiver that allows you take advantage of Spektrum MultiLink™ technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
Band: 2.4GHz Bind Method: Bind Button Channels: 8 Data Port: Yes Failsafe: Yes Flight Log Compatible: Yes Governor: No Input Voltage: 3.5-9V Model Type: Multirotor,Sailplane,Helicopter,Airplane Modulation: DSMX,DSM2 Number of Receivers: 2 Range: Full Resolution: 2048 Rev Limiter: No Telemetry: Yes