Expertly designed and precisely constructed using the most advanced CNC components, Leopard Brushless Motors adhere to the highest and strictest quality standards. Leopard Power Model Co. has over 15 years experience manufacturing high quality precision hardware, and is focused on ensuring the consistency of their products. Constructed from beautifully anodized aluminum alloy and top-quality components, Leopard motors deliver optimum performance, quality, and reliability at a price much less than many other premium motor brands on the market today.
The Airplane version of Leopard brushless motors features a long shaft which extends past the rear of the motor, allowing the user to either use the included bolt-on prop adapter for traditional mounting, or reverse the shaft for front-mounting applications.
Each motor includes pre-installed male 4.0mm bullet connectors and an accessory pack with a matching set of female bullet connectors for your ESC, an X-mount plate, and a bolt-on style threaded prop adapter.
● Lightweight design uses reinforced materials to ensure high-speed operation under constant conditions
● High efficiency w/ low running temperatures
● Built from top-quality materials with premium imported bearings
● Dynamic balancing accuracy of at least 99%, greatly improving the efficiency of the motor.
● Hand wound with precision
● High overload capacity
● Excellent heat dissipation
● Designed to endure even the most demanding applications
● Long service life with minimal maintenance required
● KV: 430
● Lipo cells: 3-6s
● No load current (7.4v): 1.7A
● Max current: 70A
● Resistance: .0209 ohm
● Watts: See chart linked below
● Prop adapter shaft diameter: 8mm
● Motor shaft diameter: 6.0mm
● Dimensions: 50.0 x 65.0
● Weight: 371g (motor only)* | 406g (with prop adapter & x-mount)*
● Max pull: 5.9kg
● Prop: 16x8 - 18x8