Suppo is a leading manufacturer of professional motors, ESCs, servos, and other RC electronics on the market today. Suppo motors provide excellent performance, quality, and dependability at an affordable price. Manufactured with high quality bearings and components, Suppo brushless motors are some of the smoothest and most powerful in their class.
Each motor is PRE-SOLDERED with 4.0mm male gold bullet connectors, and includes an accessory pack with collet-style prop adapter, X-mount plate, and matching set of female 4.0mm bullet connectors.
Suppo 4130/6 (50-65) 430kv Specifications:
● Number of Cells: 5-8s lipo; 16-24 cell NiMh
● Max Efficiency Current: 18-60A (>84%)
● No Load Current (10v): 3.0A
● Max Current: 80A/60s
● Max Efficiency: 88%
● Resistance: .063 ohms
● Shaft Size: 6.0mm
● Poles: 14
● Max Watts: 2368W
● Weight: 400g
● Motor Dimensions: 50x65 (mm)
● Motor bolt pattern (back of motor): 30mm x 30mm (hole to hole)
● X-mount hole pattern: 60mm x 60mm (hole to hole)
● Minimum recommended ESC: 85A*
● Recommended Model Weight: 3000-6000g (107-214 oz.)
*The Suppo 4130 motor features a 3-bearing set for greater stability, efficiency, and strength under heavy loads!
**Please refer to the manufacturer specifications listed above to determine the correct ESC size for your application. We suggest you choose an ESC rated for at least 20% above the max current rating of the motor (example: if your motor’s max current rating is 35A, choose an ESC of at least 42A). If you are new to the hobby or have questions about choosing the correct ESC, please call or email us before ordering.
This motor is similar to an E-flite Power 60, AXI Gold 4130/16, or AXI Gold 4130/20.
top of page